The 85m (278.8ft) VICTORIOUS is a brand-new, feature-packed explorer yacht with a steel hull and an aluminium superstructure built to Lloyd’s classification and MCA LY2 compliance.
She was delivered by Turkish shipyard Akyacht in summer 2021, in collaboration with a dream team of Michael Leach Design and H2 Yacht Design, and is delighting eager guests as a Fraser-managed charter yacht.
She has an extraordinary list of features. On the lower deck is a 200sqm (2,153sqft) beach club and wellness centre with a large pool, two lounge and bar areas, sea terraces port and starboard, dedicated gym, massage and treatment room, hammam and beauty salon. Also on the lower deck are double and twin cabins for guests, children or staff. There is step-free access to an elevator serving lower to bridge decks.
The main deck has a children’s playroom, a tiered cinema and five further guest suites forward including a full-beam VIP suite with a private lounge. The main deck aft is a huge space dedicated to stowage for three of the yachts four tenders. These include a 12.5m (41ft) custom-built aluminium catamaran limo/beach-lander, a 11.6m sportfishing Fountain 38 and a RIB, and there is also enclosed stowage for her collection of watertoys. With the tenders launched, this space has potential for a range of guest activities.
On the bridge deck, the owner’s suite is aft facing with his-and-hers en suite, walk-in wardrobe and access to the jacuzzi and sunpads on the aft terrace. Walkaround sidedecks lead forward either side to seating forward of the bridge. Also on the upper deck are two children’s cabins that could also serve as staff cabins. These complete accommodation for up to 24 guests in 12 cabins.
The upper deck is all about entertainment. On the aft deck is a sit-up bar, open air dining for 16 guests and banquette seating, as well as a jacuzzi and sunpads aft. Walkaround sidedecks lead forward to the touch-and-go foredeck helipad, which could also serve as an entertainment space or sun lounge. Inside the sky lounge has lounge seating and a sit-up bar, there is an observation lounge with wraparound views and a baby grand piano forward, as well as a formal dining room and a second, more intimate lounge.
For the ultimate after-dinner occasion, the sun deck has two lounge areas including one with its own working fireplace, and there is also a wine cellar, humidor and an open-air terrace aft to enjoy your cigar.
Twin 1,475hp Caterpillar diesel engines give her a top speed of 17 knots, a cruising speed of 13 knots and an explorer yacht range of 14,000nm. She also has zero speed stabilisers to ensure comfort on arrival.
✠ 100 A1 SSC Yacht (P) Mono G6
✠, LMC, UMS
Port of Registry
- Principal Dimensions
Length Overall (LOA)
Number of Passengers (Pleasure)
24 beds + 5 Pullmans
Length between perpendiculars (LPP)
Area of Operation
Draft max summer load line (TSLL)
4,74 m (measured from underside keel)
Number of Crew
Displacement at TSLL
Number of Passengers (During charter)
- Interior Areas
Crew area total 312 sqm Guest area total 1316 sqm Exterior decks total 786 sqm Highlighted in detail Owner suite 85 sqm Sun deck, gentleman club 143 sqm Upper deck, 4 saloons
– Aft salon
– Observation lounge
Lower deck pool area, Beach club 81 sqm
- Tank Capacities
Tank Name T Volume Water Ballast (total) 166,54 t 259,71 m3 Diesel 218,16 t 162,46 m3 Fresh water 121,87 t 121,87 m3 Oil 7 t 7,613 m3 Grey water 52,22 t 51,22 m3 Bilge water 9,98 t 9,742 m3 Black water 17,55 t 17,553 m3
- Interior Arrangement
- TANK TOP
Steering Room, Engine Room, Technical Room, HVAC Room, Crew Messroom, Laundry, Walk in Cold Store & Freezer, Technical Stores, Bow Thruster Room
Aft Technical Room, Beach Club (Indoor pool), Beach Lounge, Steam Room, Gym & Massage room, day heads x2, Treatment room (coiffeur), Generator Room, HVAC Room, Switchboard Room, 4 x staff/Junior guest cabins, Crew Cabins x 10, Garbage Room, Chain Locker Room.
Main Lobby, Galley, Cinema, Guest Cabins (x5), HVAC Room, Emergency Generator Room
1. A total 270 sqm free main deck area can be used as an open tender garage and/or party deck when required. MY Victorious carries a custom-made matching 12,8m Aluminium Catamaran limo tender and 38” Fountain Centre console. In addition to them a full package of sea toys including the biggest size of JetSkies and seabobs and a number of inflatable toys waiting for lucky guests.
2. 2 x 7 t FEEBE brand deck cranes allow safe landing and launching of the guest tenders. The cranes are totally invisible while in the park position and do not interfere the MY Victorious’ s beautiful profile.
3. Helipad: 8,2m diameter obstacle-free forward helideck allows any kind of civil helicopter landing. Despite being uncertified, the helideck is already equipped with military standard lighting and tie-down pads.
Observation Lounge, Lounge, Formal Dining/Conference Room, Aft Saloon and Day Heads
Owner’s Cabin, Staff/Junior guest Cabins x 2, Captain’s Cabin, Ship’s Office, Wheelhouse
Gentleman club (cigar room) Lounge, Day Head.
- The twin screw installation is comprised of two (2) modern, non-reversible, four-stroke, turbo charged, after-cooled Caterpillar main propulsion diesel engines, model 3512B TA SC, each with a “C” rating of 1475 bhp / 1100 bkW @ 1200 rpm, and driving through twin gearboxes arranged with fixed pitch outboard turning propellers. The couplings, gearing, shafting, propeller and any other drive elements are sized to allow the engine designer’s maximum rating for the engine will be utilized.
Two (2) reverse reduction gearboxes are installed, make Reintjes model WAF 773 LH-RH, or Twin Disc, reduction 6.44:1, horizontally offset 620 mm, rotation 1 x ccw/cw, 1 x ccw/ccw.
The propeller thrust is absorbed by a separate thrust bearing. Rubber Design TD5
A Centa CX-70-LFS with two-element flexible coupling is provided between each engine and gearbox.
- Auxilary Engines
- Two (2) Caterpillar model C9 diesel engine, 4 stroke, 200 kW, 380V/220V, 50 Hz, 1500 rpm, are installed in the engine room.
Two (2) Caterpillar model C18 diesel engine, 4 stroke, 465 kW, 380V/220V, 50 Hz, 1500 rpm are installed in the generator room on lower deck aft section.
One (1) Caterpillar model C4.4 diesel engine, 4 stroke, 86 KW (107 kVA), 380V/220V, 3, 50 Hz, 1500 rpm, and driving a three-phase generator.
- Fin Stabilizers
- Two (2) pair of anti-roll fins for Zero Speed capability to be provided and installed. The fins and their supporting drive and control system are manufactured by Quantum.
Forward fins are QC2200XT and aft fins are QC1800 ZS active stabilization systems for underway operation and Zero Speed. For underway the XT foils remain retracted and during Zero Speed operation the foils are deployed. Each fin area is 6 / 8 m2, P series designed for cruising speed and Zero Speed mode.
- Bow Thruster
- The bow thruster unit is 175 KW capacity, Schottel model STT 170 T-LK, and it’s installed in the watertight Bow Thruster Compartment (frames 5-11), immediately aft of the forepeak tank of the yacht. The bow thruster unit has the following characteristics:
Propeller diameter 1100 mm Number of blades 4 Propeller material GS – Cu Al 10 Fe 5 Ni 5- C Input speed 1470 rpm Gear Reduction 3,071:1
- Steering System
- The vessel is equipped with a Becker – Hatlapa hydraulic steering gear type HDT 100-35. Each rudder has an independent power pack unit with two electric hydraulic pumps of 4,0 kW and two hydraulic cylinders connected to the tiller.
- Air Condition System
- The HVAC system is NOVENCO brand Variable Air Volume: High pressure super speed system for the owner, saloon and guest areas, and Constant Air Volume; Low pressure system for the galley, laundry, crew mess, stairway service, store, and crew areas.
Sun deck area has an independent AC/HVAC system.
The HVAC system for the accommodations areas is supplied from following 4 x Air Handling Units:
AC101, AC102, AC201, AC202
- Three (3) Matrix S2600 Silver Series Reverse Osmosis Water Makers are installed in the engine room, complete, including media bag filter, calcification filter, sea inlet valves, strainers, sea water pumps, pressure gauges, salinity monitoring system, flow meters, automatic freshwater flush and all required valves and fittings. Each water maker has a nominal capacity of 16.6 m3 per day at 25 °C sea water temperature.
- Water-mist Fire Extinguishing System (Accommodation)
- A NOVENCO X-FLOW brand water mist sprinkler system is fitted in accordance with LRS classification and flag administration requirements. Areas served include machinery spaces, service spaces, the crew and guest accommodation.
- Technical Area Fire Extinguishing System (Novec)
- This Unitor 1230 clean agent system is the one where used for Engine room, lower deck generator room, tank top technical area and bow thruster room. It’s a modular manually pneumatic operated system with multiple cylinder arrangement for single space protection using Novec 1230 Fluid extinguishing agent.
- Sewage Treatment System
- One sewage treatment plant is installed complying with IMO and USCG requirements supplied by HAMANN model C45. The sewage plant is capable of discharging within the 4-mile limit of MARPOL Annex IV.
- Sanitary System
- The Yacht is provided with a vacuum toilet system (JETS) for the discharge of the toilets, showers and washbasins into the holding tank. Water from several showers and washbasins are collected by gravity into vacuum interface units and they are transported from there to the holding tank by vacuum system.
Grey water and blackwater piping systems are completely independent.
The toilets are compatible with vacuum type for connection to the vacuum sewage system and they are flushed with freshwater.
- Hydrophore Installation
- The domestic hot water supply, three (3) hot water heaters are installed each sized for 75% maximum capacity. The 2 of water heaters are supplied by HUBBELL, Model #MSH 150 0 36, 400VAC, (12/24/36) 36 kW and 450L (119 Gallons). And one of is DIKO DSY-X600 36Kw,400AC HEATER.
- Air is supplied by two (2) air cooled, ATLAS COPCO MAS+GA7FF-13 compressors, which are belt driven by 380 VAC, 50 Hz with 5 HP motors. Each compressor and drive motor are mounted on a bedplate together.
- The voltages are:
Power 3 x 230 / 400 Volt AC – 50 cycles Lighting 1 x 230 Volt AC – 50 cycles Low voltage : 24 Volt DC
The emergency electrical supply is distributed to the relevant consumers through an emergency switchboard. The emergency switchboard is fitted adjacent to the emergency generator.
- Entertainment Systems
- Hi-Fi music, DVD, and TV installation, including all aerial systems.
MY Victorious equipped with fiber optic backbone, centralized distributed audio system throughout with custom control interface. Main brands are Crestron, ELAC and Denon.
Centralized AV system and fiber-optic backbone cabling which support 8K, Crestron provides the control over the IPADs from flawless control and distribution of audio and video to seamless integration of lighting, shades. MY Victorious provides an elegant, connected lifestyle of comfort and convenience at anchor, in the marina, or at sea.